EXPLORE THE ZELMAR PROCESS
- YOUR PARTNER IN HOME REMODELING -
At Zelmar Kitchen Designs & More (Zelmar) we have established a one-stop shop experience for our customers with our award-winning design team, a wide array of products, & a team of professional installers.
We guide you through the process of remodeling your home from beginning to end. The following is a basic summary of the Zelmar services & process providing step by step information to help you plan for your remodeling journey ahead.
We are a father & sons team joined by craftsmen we are proud to call family. We assembled this team through our connections in the remodeling industry & through referrals by our amazing clients & friends over the years. We partner with you & the team of contractors to reach the highest level of satisfaction (with the expectation that every side will complete their role in the project to the best of their abilities within the established timelines). Our philosophy is to provide you with an amazing & reliable service for a renovation you will enjoy for years to come (without the high price tag associated with a General Contractor).
To clients that need them, we refer & help coordinate a fully licensed & insured team of expert installers. A sense of pride in the work & dedication to perfection is what makes our team second to none.
- In order to keep the overall cost as affordable as possible, each applicable tradesmen is paid by the client directly (without any upcharges, middleman fees, or extra costs to you).
- Zelmar Kitchen Designs does not offer General Contractor services, act as one, or specialize in projects requiring external construction, load-bearing walls, or any other major structural changes to the home.
- We help schedule & coordinate deliveries of our products as well as the self-managing team of contractors working to complete your dream home.
- As we work with professional craftsmen in their trades, please note that we do not provide on-site management or home visits during renovation projects.
- Please note that as a company specializing in cabinetry, every project we take on must include cabinetry as a part of the renovation (rare exclusions may apply). To ensure quality control for our renovation projects, we only install materials offered by Zelmar (on products we carry)*.
Click on each icon to learn more & learn more about the remodeling process.
01. EXPLORE THE ZELMAR WEBSITE
Explore our site for information about our company, brands & products, photos of our kitchen & bath remodels & much more. See our reviews and why we are one of the top rated companies in Central Florida. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send us a question or call us.
03. VISIT US AT OUR SHOWROOM
Visit our showroom in Orlando to see displays, samples, & the various products we offer. Allow us the opportunity to learn more about your project, to see how we can help remodel your future dream home.
04. SET UP AN IN HOME MEASUREMENT
05. SELECT CABINETS + MATERIALS
Select your materials (cabinet door styles & colors, tiles, sinks, countertops, etc), so we can compile a complete list of products to price out for your project.
06. HAVE A PROFESSIONAL DESIGN MADE
07. SELECT ADDITIONAL MATERIALS
While we offer a variety of products, things like appliances, are not sold at Zelmar. We will refer your to great places to shop. Let us know certain sizes you plan on using for your project to complete your design.
08. REVIEW THE DESIGN + LAYOUT
09. GET ESTIMATES FOR YOUR PROJECT
Receive pricing on everything for sale at Zelmar. Once these prices are accepted, we would bring in the rest of the Zelmar Team (as needed) to provide estimates on plumbing, tiling, painting etc.
10. PLACE THE ORDER FOR YOUR PROJECT
11. CREATE A WORK SCHEDULE
Establish an estimated schedule for product deliveries & the start of your project (based on your availability & that of our install team).
12. TEAM ZELMAR FIRST WORK PHASE
13. SCHEDULE DELIVERY TIMES FOR MATERIALS
We schedule & coordinate the delivery times of all materials purchased at Zelmar from cabinets & decorative hardware to tiles & countertops based on the established work schedule & your availability.
14. FINAL INSTALLATIONS
15. FINAL PAYMENTS
Once the project is complete, we set up a final walk through & inspection of the living spaces to ensure everything has been completed to full satisfaction. We then collect the final payment (20%).
16. PHOTO & VIDEO SHOOT
17. WRITE A REVIEW/TESTIMONIAL
Tell us about your experience with Zelmar. We are top rated by our customers in value & overall satisfaction. After the project is complete please offer a testimonial or review us on one of the many review sites. Finally, we invite you back for any future home remodeling projects you may have. We are always here to help.